FXpansion Geist 2 v18.104.22.168 WiN OSX Incl Patched and Keygen-R2R
Team R2R | August 11 2016 | WiN 18.5 MB | OSX 13.7 MB
Geist2 is a streamlined environment for beat creation and sound sculpting that provides instant inspiration and new ideas for your productions. It combines deep sample manipulation, arrangement and modulation capabilities for an intuitive and fast workflow. Geist2 is designed so that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
- Load samples or record direct to pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed.
- Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.
- Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.
- Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.
- Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more.
- Vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch.
- Quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
Equally at home as a triggered sample player, loop machine, performance beatbox, production station, or all of these at once, so you can approach beat making your way.
Geist2’s sampler makes capturing your own samples fun again. Whether recording multiple loops or threshold-based single hits, the integrated browser and ability to record directly to pads provides an intuitive environment for building your perfect kit.
The integrated slicer allows fast, non-destructive chopping of beats with automatic pattern extraction. Drag and drop MIDI and audio export makes it a breeze to create custom loops.
The TransMod modulation system lets you automate any parameter with interacting modulators like LFOs, step-sequencers, envelopes, maths functions and macro controls to morph and evolve your sounds in new and creative ways.
Each of Geist2’s 8 engines features a 64-track sequencer with 24 pattern memories – all with individual track lengths. Also included are event probability, micro-timing shifts for ‘off-the-grid’ organic grooves, and parameter step-automation for adding new dimensions to your beats.
Build complex, evolving arrangements is easy and fun; record scene changes live or just start playing – and capture it all afterwards with retro record.
Geist2’s sampling and effects engine can twist your sounds into new forms. Layer samples with individual filters and effects, use crossfaded loop point modulation and Zynaptiq ZTX timestretch for new textures. New effects include:
- Bloom and Maul algorithms
- Low-fidelity DAC modelling
- High-quality reverb
- Frequency shifting
- Granular freezing
- Classic DCAM compression
- Filters and drive.
- Sampling rhythm production environment
- Streamlined slicing, sampling & resampling
- Use existing samples or record in direct to pads
- Pattern and scene sequencing
- Integrated song mode
- Real-time record & retro capture
- Powerful sample layering and sculpting
- Diverse high-quality built-in effects
- New algorithms from Bloom and Maul
- Zynaptiq ZTX time-stretch/pitch-shift
- Intuitive TransMod modulation
- Parameter step-automation
- Intelligent built-in browser
- Full MIDI and audio export
- Retina/4K-compatible scalable interface
- Sound library by Splice Sounds
- AAX (64-bit only), 32/64-bit VST, AU and Standalone versions.
- Windows 7 SP1 and above (Windows)
- OSX 10.9 or above (Mac)
- Intel i3 or greater (recommended)
- 4GB DDR2 RAM (minimum)
- Directx 9+