Daily Beats Fidelity EQ VST VST3 AU v1.0.0 Full WIN MAC
MAC x64 x86 – 10.45 MB | WiN x64 x86 – 6.43 MB
FIDELITY EQ TUTORIALS
Fidelity EQ – 7 Band Parametric EQ
Fidelity EQ – Features
WHY FIDELITY EQ?
Fidelity EQ is a 7 band Parametric Equalizer. It was designed to provide high sonic quality with minimum CPU resources. You can control the input and output gain, bypass the equalizer, invert the polarity of the signal to solve phase issues, you can swith between Peak and RMS metering and you can control the frequency, gain and Q of each equalizer’s band.
We also included a bunch of presets divided by instrument to help you jump start your equalizations.
- 7 Band Parametric Equalizer
- Low/High band with 2 types: high/low pass and shelf
- Input and output gain controls
- Bypass and Invert Polarity controls
- Equalizer Band Solo control
- Equalizer Frequency, Gain and Q controls
- Metering modes: Peak and RMS
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.5.0 and higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
This product requires at least 20MB of free disk space. It is recommended 4GB of RAM although the system is designed to have a low RAM usage.
- Windows (32/64-bit): VST2, VST3
- Mac OS X (32/64-bit): VST, AU
Installation files and PDF manual for the installation.