Leap Into The Void Entropy Module For U-He Bazille
TZ Group | H2P | 675.63 KB
Sounds of random blips, grit, 8-bits, circuits, modular craze and your favourite maze together with finetuned synths, leads, basses, pads and sequences with edge, character, bit possession and the touch of Leap Into The Void.
Leap Into The Void – Entropy Module – for u-he Bazille.
In short, from 1-5:
1. Symbol S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.
2. A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
3. A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.
4. The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
5. Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.
About half of the soundset focus on the random, module and entropy area, the second half focus on complementing synth sounds and sequences, everything carefully designed and selected to co-excist, inspire and feed creativity.
For electronic music, experimental, circuit bending, breaks and spices, game composing, effects, random twism, mysticism and more.
– 103 presets.
– Expressive velocity assignments and innovative mod wheel assignments.
– Midi Xpression and Breath assignments for further sound manipulation.
– Included is a detailed patch list with descriptions of every sound and the assignments.
– Bazille 1.0 required.