Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack v3.3.5 MacOS Incl Keymaker-CORE
Rogue Amoeba Audio Hijack v3.3.5 MacOS Incl Keymaker-CORE®
TEAM CORE | Oct 26 2017 | 16.6 MB
Audio Hijack 3 – Record any audio, with Audio Hijack! Save audio from applications like iTunes, Skype or Safari, or from hardware devices like microphones and mixers.Transcribing audio is easier than ever, with global keyboard shortcuts. Never leave your text editing app! Easily export Sessions to share with other people or import Session, so you can see exactly how someone else has things set. Handy!
Record Any App
Just select an application and hit Record. Now you’re saving its audio!
Record From Devices
Record from microphones, mixers, or other audio input devices.
Record System Audio
The System Audio source helps you record all the audio heard on your Mac.
Record Web Streams
There’s oodles of streaming audio on the web. Use Audio Hijack to save it.
Easily save conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, and more.
Customizable source and recording options give podcasters full control.
Increase the Volume
Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things past 100%.
Import Analog Content
If you still have music on tapes or vinyl, Audio Hijack can help you digitize it.
Pull From DVDs
Import audio from concert DVDs, movies, and more, for listening in iTunes and beyond.
Easy Recording Defaults
If you don’t know much about audio formats, Audio Hijack is here to help.
Record to the world’s most popular audio formats, including MP3 and AAC.
Lossless Formats Too
You can also save perfect-fidelity audio in AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, or FLAC.
Bulletproof recording means that even if your computer crashes, you’ll never lose a recording.
Tweak your recording settings to perfection, then save a preset for future use with just one click.
Automatically split files based on size, time, or silence. Neat!
Automatically stop recording, split to a new file, or remove audio, based on silence in the audio.
So Much More!
– Use the Template Chooser to get a pre-configured Session. Tweak as needed!
– Once you’ve configured a Session to your liking, you can re-use it over and over.
– Find all of your recordings, sorted by Session, in the Recordings tab.
– Check your recordings by playing them back with a single click.
– The included audio effects are easy to use and easy on the eyes.
– DJs and podcasters will love automatic ducking.
– Quickly pass files to an audio editor, add them to iTunes, or share them, all from the Recordings tab.
– Use the Schedule tab to set up timed recordings, for when you’re not around.
– The Scheduling feature can also turn any app on your Mac into an alarm clock.
– Pause, delay, and rewind live audio. Perfect for transcribing audio and more!
– Check out the new, precisely calibrated Peak/RMS Meter, replete with clipping indicators.
– Audio out of sync with video? Use the Sync block to precisely delay audio by up to 1000 milliseconds.
Audio Hijack 3.3.5
•Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.4, with important crash fixes for MacOS 10.13. There are also improvements to audio capture from VMWare Fusion, FaceTime, and Flash running in Safari
•Major Enhancement: “Microsoft Teams” is now supported as a VoIP input source.
•Enhancement: Meters throughout Audio Hijack have been improved to use less CPU.
•Enhancements: Important improvements have been made to improve the way Audio Hijack behaves for VoiceOver users.
•Bug Fix: Multiple improvements have been made to timers, as part of a never-ending quest to ensure their reliability.
•Other: Many small improvements have been added to make reading the Help manual easier.
•Other: Visual and reliability improvements have been made to our Extras installer window.
•Other: Audio Hijack now has (extremely) preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra). We still recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now.
•Other: Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher. If you’re still on 10.9 (or lower), be sure to see our Legacy page.