Madrona Labs Virta v1.8.3 x86 x64 WiN
Vst2 X86 X64 | 10 MB
Virta is a patchable toolbox for turning your voice or other instrument into wild new synth sounds.
Virta turns voices and instruments into all kinds of wild synth sounds. By combining low-latency sound analysis with high-quality synthesis modules in a patchable package, Virta brings something truly new to the world of software synthesizers.
Virta can also be a very useful toolbox for more simple effects. Its processing modules, including an input compressor and a pitch shifter with feedback delay, are very open and transparent at low volumes, coloring the sound more when pushed. Because it’s so easily programmable, drawing on the patcher UI that we’ve obsessively refined over the years, Virta is a quick and gratifying way to dial in that channel effect you want.
Though the audio analyzer is designed to capture the nuances of the human voice, other monophonic instruments will work just fine, producing very musical results. And go ahead and feed a drum loop into it if you like! What comes out will definitely be surprising, and might be just your thing.
Virta version 1.8.3 changes:
– added handling of “all notes off” and “all sound off” MIDI messages
– fixed bugs with Scala .scl and .kbm handling
– fixed issue with step sequencer not quantizing to current scale
– fixed issue with step sequencer UI not reaching maximum when dragging
– added slower LFO minimum speed and finer adjust (0.0001 Hz)
– added response to “canDo” MPE query in VST plugin
– increased glide time to reduce zipper noise for panel parameters