In Session Audio Shimmer Shake Strike v1.1 Incl Expansion KONTAKT
KONTAKT – 378 MB
Shimmer Shake Strike is a one-stop-shop for all your “top of mix” percussion needs.
This sample library of tambourines, shakers and small hand percussion allows you to create and control the sound of realistic, human performances with ease.
Useful to almost every genre of music, Shimmer Shake Strike will be a library that you will use over and over for years to come.
“PERFORMANCE” BAKED IN
– Traditional “sampling” of instruments is rather straightforward: record the instrument being played from soft to hard
– But for tambourines and shakers, that approach will never come close to reproducing a life-like sound
– Instead, we recorded percussion performances, harvesting samples of forward and backward thrusts, accents, twists, and variations of the important “in-between” sounds that glue everything together
– Using this approach, each shaker pulls from 130 samples across 13 articulation types
– But more importantly: when using Shimmer Shake Strike, samples from the performances reconnect to fit your track, retaining the nuance and variation of the player
STRUCK PERCUSSION: 33
MORE ROLLS Previously, each shaker and tambourine had one roll. Now, each has a selection of five rolls, with “1” being the softest and “5” being the hardest (“5” is the original roll). AUTO ARTICULATION CONTROL Previously referred to as the “Knockout Effect”, Shimmer Shake Strike (SSS) recreates the true-to-life motion and sound of shakers and tambourines by automatically adjusting any steps that surround harder accents. With the new “AA” button (Auto Articulation) this feature can be disabled. This can be helpful when using the shakers and tambourines at higher tempi, or anytime a less animated sound is needed. VELOCITY SENSITIVITY ADDED TO INDIVIDUAL HITS The volume of individual hits (playable from the MIDI keyboard) now respond to velocity. FIX: SNAPSHOT PRESETS In some instances, some patches accessed via Maschine or Komplete Kontrol would present a “can not find files” dialog box. This issue has been resolved.